14.3.10

Puff Puff Pass


You can't Puff Puff Pass on God. It hit me this morning while I was at chuuch, Promotion comes from God! the revelation was simple, you haven't earned enough credit with God for Him to see you as worthy for a promotion. Many people desire for God to expose us, to expand us, and to grow us. But we don't give Him 'us' to work with.You can't expect for God to connect you with desired relationships, when your credibility with him is in despair. We want God to open doors for us, and elevate us, but at the same time God can not trust us with those things because our relationship with him is too inconsistent. Yuuup! God desires to promote you, Yuuup! God desires to give you the desires of your heart. Yuuup! God wants to show you new and exciting things. But you will not pimp God, or gimmick Him into doing for you, when you haven't given Him your time, attention, or RESOURCES! (money). Your promotion comes from God, when are you going to let Him stretch you? Yeah stretching ain't always easy, yeah stretching hurts, yeah stretching takes you out of your comfort zone. But you have to give God the chance to do what He wants with you, so you can see the positively abundant outcome from your lyfe.
This revelation was so clear when God spoke it to me. Man does not have any control over how and when God decides to bring elevation in your life. Now I don't have any bible verse to back this up, but I believe God does inspire me to write this. Alot of what I write is out of my own life experiences. Lately I have been spiritually agggravated, because when it comes to my relationship with God, my biggest flaw is inconsistency. And it has been that way since I have been saved. And I'm sure it's not just me that has this issue. But I understand if I am going to have a deeply intimate, and positively progressive relationship with my Lord and Savior. Then I have to really press myself for that type of relationship. It's nobodies fault but my own that my relationship with God is no further then when the day I started walking my salvation out. It's nobody elses fault that I pursue a close relationship with God but then fall off 3 weeks later. It ain't my parents fault, it ain't my brothers fault, it ain't even the devil's fault. The blame is all on me. I talk the talk, but I don't walk the walk.
We talk about wanting a better life for oursleves, we talk about doing better for ourselves, we talk about going after the wealth, and abundance that God promised us. But those things aren't going to happen apart from God. No matter how much money Jay-z or beyonce' may have. No matter how much Gucci or Louis Vuitton Kanye West may have. Those things are only a illusion. And when those things take president over God, you can be sure to lose them.
Life isn't suppose to be complicated, we do that ourselves. Our next door isn't suppose to be a mystery. God is not a mysterious God, He just works in mysterious ways. He wants you to know HIM, He wants you to see yourself as worthy of His time and attention. The way to getting your relationship with God back on track is by admitting and confessing to Him that you need Him everyday of your life. And you start to fervently pursue Him thru prayer, worship, and devotion. Start making God the aim or intent of all you do. And watch Him bring the exposure and growth you deserve to see. Start off every morning talking to God, it ain't gotta be deep, just talk to Him. He would very much appreciate the fact that you consider Him worthy of your time over Twitter, itunes, or Facebook.  When you take the first step, trust God to take the rest with you, and not for you.

=U
-Tru Religion

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.