4.1.11

Enjoy The Journey

     
     Last year I got away from writing in my journal, and updating my blog on a consistent basis. Please forgive me for my inconsistency, I believe we all go through seasons and situations that pull us away from the things we are passionate about. I encourage you to try your best this year to remain committed to, and consistent in the things that you are passion about, and feel so connected to. It's easy to allow circumstances in our lives to overwhelm us to the put of being inactive, and uninvolved in our pursuits of destiny. Every goal you set can be achieved, every desire in your heart can be attained, and every dream you have can come true. If first, you trust in God, and committed to your dream. Try as best you can to not allow negative people, negative thinking, negative habits to take root in your life, to the point it distracts you from your ultimate purpose in life. We are all created for a reason, and when the internal clock of our lives runs out, we still have to answer to God about what we made out of the lives' He has given us.

       I decided this year will be my greatest year, and I will finish everything I started. There are some idea's and things I started on, and had to put on the back burner because I became distracted in my own personal affairs, and issues. My friend, you can not become this way. Your gifts, and talents are the things that make you unique. They are the things that set you apart from your peers. These are the things that give you an outlet from the chaos in the world, and even the chaos within your own self. Take some time this year, and tap into your true being, go beyond the surface of your looks, and seek to find out your true identity in the God. It's not surprising to me how many people walk the face of the earth, and claim to know who they are, when the truth is they have no clue whose they are, or even what they were created for. You owe it to yourself to discover your true identity and it will blow your mind.

      Honestly, It took me 5 years to come to terms with who I am, and what I am created to do. And I know my journey to discovery is not over. But this year I am so committed to fulfilling the calling in my life, and bring out the best in those in my social circle. Ask your friends do they know what they were created for. Ask those you have intimate relationships with do they honestly believe there's more to their lives' then what they presently have. If they can give you a profound and sincere answer then committee to helping each other toward a healthy pursuit of self-identity. If there answer is something along the lines of, "I don't know," or "I'm not sure" then take the initiative to walk the journey with them. Your life will be better for it. But if those in your circle act nonchalant or detached spiritually toward this questions then they are the ones not ordained to walk the journey with you.

Set some time apart for yourself, to do some true self-discovery. And once you come to terms with your purpose in life, immediately walk in it. Leave the past in the past, because your future is brighter then your eyes can see.

See you in the future, enjoy the journey.

-rUCK

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.