10.1.11

Sleeping with a broken heart.


Superman  is coming, he is going to bring out you. But you gotta be patient till he comes,and give him the chance to do what only he can do. 
When you try to wear the cape it's useless, there's no power in it for you. 
That's why you have gotta step aside, and let him carry the load for you, rescue you from your pain and misery. 
I know it hurts to be alone, because we are all created to be loved, and affirmed. But love shouldn't hurt as bad as it do, for you, 
You have been the victim for too long. It's time to break away, so you can see your way. 
It's not far now, your almost there if you don't fall now, 
But if you fall, don't worry, superman will be there to save you. 
Your not to heavy, your not a weight he can't carry, you aren't baggage that he can't make use of. 
When you've been refused, out-of-the-way, ignored. 
Wait and watch superman come and make something useful of the mess you've made. 
Your tears are not in vain, sometimes you need to cry. Crying is the bodies way of healing from the pain that you've been holding in. 
-rUCK

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.