25.1.11

The oxymoron of A New Year.

It was all good just a week ago, now 7even days later everything has changed,
Still unemployed. Now homeless. Niggas' Snitchin' (U Rat Bastard)


The one thing I admire about my own writing abilities, is it's diversity, and versatility. The landscape of writing can be so broad and deep, the limits are unlimited. So allow me a few lines to vent my thoughts through my blog.


Today I sit on the verge of cracking, but in all this I realized that niggas' are 2-faced. And just as quickly as God gives, He can take away. When 2011 rolled in I had a firm grip on my focus, but a Lil distraction came along and I lost grip of that focus I was holding on too.


I admit it was my fault, every decision, every act, has a consequence.
Now I have to redeem myself, and I don't know how long it's gone take. I'm just mad at myself, more then I'm mad at God, or anybody else.


Life is a game, some times you win, some times you lose...sometimes you crap.


I crapped.
I realized the results of my action, but I'm more so surprised at people snitchin' on me, I wish people would learn to shut their mouth, and mind their own business. My life, and my business ain't got nothing to do with yours, you rat bastard. I think God for self-control and temperance because their are a few choice words I can use freely right now, but that's either here, nor there, and I'm much mature then that.


But more so I want to encourage you whose reading this, to keep pushing forward. Trouble don't last always, and if God brought you to it, He will see you through it. Today is not the end of the road for you, and I faithfully write that your life is far from over. You may be experiencing some turblence right now, but I want to encourage you to fasten the belt of confidence around your waste, and just relax your worrying mind. Trouble don't last always. I firmly believe that God will never put more on you then you can bear, and you have the mental capacity, to make things happen. What you see in the spiritual can manifest itself in the nature. If only you stay focused, consistent, and faithful with whatever it is God is telling you to do.


But His promises are conditional.
You can't expect to receive from God, and not be willing to sacrifice something on your end.  Yes God's promises are true, and they will come to pass if only we will obediently align ourselves with the word of God, which is foundational. And the things he is calling us to change within ourselves.


The Problem
Sin can and will disrupt the streamline of favor, and blessings that are ordained for your life.


The Solution
Rid your space of all the things in you that cause more damage then good.


Call my writing schizophrenic, but it's mines and it's real.

-rUCK

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.