25.2.10

BLING, BOOTY, AND BULLETS (HIP-HOP SUMMIT @ UCLA)


http://vimeo.com/9683483 from Broccolicity TV on Vimeo.


UCLAs Hip Hop Congress, Tru Religion, and Broccoli City Organic Lifestyle presents an intellectually stimulating panel discussion that explores the materialistic, misogynistic, and violent images portrayed in hip hop music videos. A celebrity hip hop-affiliated panel will be present to contribute their opinions on these important social issues.
video credits via broccolicity.com

=U
-Tru Religion

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.