5.2.10

Everything I Am.


That Chair represents your lyfe. Void, Empty and useless.
Until somebody comes and sits in the chair, it's existence has no purpose.You don't think that chair isn't a important apart of your lyfe, because you do not benefit directly from it's purpose. That chair was not made to have low self-esteem, because it doesn't see itself as useful as another chair. That chair doesn't battle with depression because it feels the creator of the chair didn't make it high enough, or a different color. 

That chair represents me, that chair is you. Like that chair the voids in your lyfe will never be filled with what you put in it. Be it money, sex, a boyfriend or gurlfriend, smoking dro, clothes, the latest pair of jays, a music career, popularity, or fame. Why? because the only real thing designed to fill that void is God. As far-fetched as it sounds, it's the TRUTH. You may think that your lyfe isn't empty. But it is, no matter how many friends you surround yourself with, no matter how many tattoos you get. Those tattoos will never cover the void of your realities.
You wana talk about being REAL! Let's be REAL!How do you really feel about yourself? Do you really even like yourself? Do you like the image you see in the mirror called you? How many days do you settle to DO THINGS WITH your 'friends' that are not even apart of your character?  Until you realize you need God in your lyfe, then your lyfe will be empty and useless. I don't care how popular you are, I don't care how attractive you think you are. The TRUTH is your lyfe will never have any significant purpose, or value until you realize that you need God. After all the 'fronting' and faking you may do in a day, you still have to go home, and face the reality that you are nobody, and this world can care less about your existence. Your friends will mourn and lament at your funeral. But the memories of you will pass like dust in the air, because you never served your true meaning for existing,

God is waiting and wanting to come and sit in the chair, called your heart.
Y don't you let Him in?
=U
-Tru Religi0n

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.