2.2.10

I am Happy.

WoW!  Goodbye past! Goodbye Misery! Goodbye depression! I found a new set of friends, there names are, happiness, peace, and fulfillment! I've gotten rid of that MONSTER-IN-LAW call stagnation. I've released fear, and I'm going after everything God has for me. I refuse to live below my potential another day, let alone another year. I can honestly say, I'm happy with where my lyfe is right now, because I'm making progress. The mystery of tomorrow is a good one, because I know that God has worked it out in my favor. I know longer count the times I fall short, but now I count each step toward progress. So hello happiness! My desire is to know you, i've grown tired of my misery. I want to experience you in your fullness. Now I realize that lyfe doesn't have to be tough, if I do it Gods' way.

-Tru Religi0n

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.