3.2.10

UnClutter Your Lyfe!!!!!!!!

Unclutter your Lyfe for Growth.
Today I spent the most part of my day helping a friend clean his house of unnecessary stuff, mostly junk and papers that he had been holding on to for quite some time. In the process, I noticed that he was holding on to alot of things that his friends had left over, as a result of staying with him for a while, and never returned to claim their stuff. Lesson 1; stop being a open waste can for people to dump their issues, their problems, and their baggage on you to manage or deal with. Stop letting sorry people come in and out of your lyfe, and take from you, and leave you more incomplete then when they met you. IT'S TIME TO SAY ENUFF OF THIS ISH!! Entering the New Year 2010, I made up my mind I wasn't going to hold on to anything from the previous year, you don't put new wine in old wineskins!!! You don't use old keys to a door of a BRAND NEW house. So today we were cleaning, and I noticed in the kitchen sink were dishes that he hadn't even dirty up. But his friends used those dishes, and didnt take the time to clean up after themselves. Lesson 2; stop allowing people to take advantage of your kindness, because they will use your kindness as a doormat, and walk ALL OVER YOU! Stop being a punk, and stand up for yourself. This year make a decision to take back your lyfe, your house, your space, and your finances. By ridding yourself of deadweight, i.e., friends, things, old environments, and old habits. And watch how clear your mind, and lyfe will be to work on you, your dreams, your career, your destiny, your relationship with God, and your purpose.
-Tru Religion

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.