12.2.10

Pray for our President

I have a problem with people saying what our President is not doing. He is only 1 man, he isn't superman. And as much as he may have the authority to run this country.
God is still in control, and God is still the ultimate authority. If things don't get done, if issues aren't resolved, if there's no solution to our countries economic problems. It's easy to get mad @ who's in charge. But remember God is still in control.
Keep our President in prayer.
You don't understand the magnitude of his responsibilities, nor the weight that rest on his shoulders everyday he wakes up. Being a President, is not about popularity, fame, or glamour. Being President is a job, and if you think you have it hard, working that 9-5 you do. Understand this at the end of the day you have a home to go on to. You can sleep carelessly, with no major worries. You have the choice to walk away from it if you aren't happy.
But this man, our President, Barack Obama. Sworn into oath that he would do his best to bring change to our nation. He can only do so much. Pray for him. Pray for his family. Pray for our control.

There is power in your prayers.
=U
-Tru Religion

I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.