19.2.10

This Just In!!!

Tiger Woods and the Problem I have with America!

Okay, I understand that the news is going to be the news, and gossipers are going to get paid to gossip! That's how they make there money. But, I'm growing tired of people who can point the 'holier then thou'  finger at other people, without first pointing it at themselves. I asked this question on twitter, 'what does Tiger Woods sex life have to do with him being a great golf athlete? And how is this suppose to 'damage' his career?
In my personal opinion I don't believe the two relate in any way.  His career as a golfer is what it is (he's a billionaire, a pro athlete, at the top of his game), and his sex life is what it is (he's married with 2 kids, he cheated on his wife, and obviously he loves SEX). Now if the story was perhaps, Tiger Woods, had sex with the PGA President, and that's how he won all those championships then I'd understand. But can we give this man a break! Our country loves to see succesful people, fall to the wayside or crumble under scrutiny. Our country is driven by this insatiable hunger to uncover dirt on celebrities. It's amazing how the folk who will celebrate you, and cheer and RA-RA with you one minute, can turn around and be the same one's who humiliate and embarrass you the next. But my question to you is, what have you done in your private moments, that qualify you to be under the radar as is Tiger Woods, but just hasn't come to the light yet? While you are looking down your noses at Tiger Woods, what kind of skeletons do you have hidden in the deep cracks and corners of your closet, that others haven't exposed?
While your mess hasn't been exposed, and while the sheets haven't been pulled back on your issues. You better think God for His Grace! Who gave you the right to play God, or even cast judgement on another human. What political or social-analytical party gave you the freedom, to see yourself as superior over your equal, to call them everything but a human. Yes! He cheated on his wife. Yes! He was a whore. Yes! He is a adulterer. But who are you to call him out on those things. We oughta start doing some self-scrutiny on our ownselves, let's start telling our own deep dark secrets. Last I checked, God is still on His throne. Be careful the measures you go to, to expose another human, be careful of the lies, or rumors your willing to spread about another, at the expense of keeping yourself looking good. For the same measure you use to do those things against others. Is the same measure God will use on you!
He Apologized, now let Him live!!
=U
-Tru Religion


I AM

My photo
I'm just a average individual, but my mind is far from average. I thank God for giving me the gift of writing. And I thank Him for giving me this platform to share my gift with the world. With all the crazy things going on in my lyfe, my writing is the only thing that makes me whole.